Public support for Related Products Pro module. With this module you can create and display "related products" on product pages. Addon has many visibility conditions and many possibilities of its personalization, thanks to this you will be able to point products to display and display dynamic lists of related products on many product pages in bulk.
Photo

Products order and cross-selling.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Darione

Darione

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 07:48 AM

Hi Milosz,

I manage a motorcycle clothing ecommerce, I need a plugin for related products and I came across yours,I see that there are so many options that the other plugins look like children's games.
I wanted to use the demo version but it seems to be no longer usable then I pass directly to the questions.

The ideal sorting (we need) for the visibility of the products in the box of related articles would be this (general rule):

1) same category
2) Priority to the producer of the selected product and subsequently to other manufacturers
3) Price range x% more or less than the net price of the selected product.

Because, if ,for example,I select a Shoei X-Spirit III green graphic helmet, in related products I have to show the other X-Spirit III (red graphics, blue graphics, etc. Attention 1 graphics = 1 product, no color variants), Subsequently i should show integral helmets with a similar price of other manufacturers. If a customer chooses an integral helmet from 800 euros, he does not care about 150 euros helmet, but maybe 700/900 euros.

Subsequently, i have to understand if is possible show two boxes, a box for related products, and a box for cross-selling accessories products.

Last: Is there the possibility of having a custom version?

Thanks in advance

Dario

#2 Milosz

Milosz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 August 2022 - 09:10 AM

Hello,
i found reply for this topic in support, so i attach reply for others as well. maybe it will be helpful.

1) same category default of the chosen product

no problem, module has this option

2) first items from the same manufacturer of the chosen product , and then the other manufacturers

Module does not have feature to select "the same manufacturer of viewed product" but it has feature to show products from selected manufacturer (you decide about manufacturer during configuration)

3) a price variance X% more or less

You can set it up to define minimal/max price of item to display

So, with our module and its features you can create "related products" instance that will: 
Show products from the same category as viewed product and these products will be from manufacturer you can point during configuration and only products worth less/more than defined amount

you can achieve it except "the same manufacturer" in one condition.
i think that i can personalize module for you, but it will take something about 1-2h of development (+€25)

The other thing that is not clear to me, is if we can add more product boxes in the same product sheet, for example: related products, similar products, cross-selling. Each box with its sorting rules.

you can create unlimited number of "related products" instances with own sorting rules and own appearance rules.

So, for each instance of "related products" you will create you can decide about:
- what products will appear (sorting rules you mentioned)
- how these products will appear (as a block, tab, carousel, popup, on cart page during checkout, as a accesory list, as a table etc.)
- where these (on what product pages) these products will appear (for example show this related products instance of products from category X and from manufacturer Y and only if viewed product is in stock)

there are a lot of options to combine, so each "releated products" instance can be highly personalized.
i think that it will work as you expect especially if i will add "the same manufacturer" condition to "products from the same category".

if there is anything else that i can explain / help with just let me know

regards
milos

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users