This is public support for module to sell cdkeys in prestashop. With our module you can automate process of selling cdkeys in your on-line store. Our plugin will send cdkeys to customers automatically, right after payment will be sucessfully validated. Addon gives possibility to create unlimited of cdkey products in shop - this makes our addon comprehensive solution for online business where you sell digital license keys.
Photo

Generate unique code and send it to customer after purchase

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 barnum

barnum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 12:41 PM

Dear Mypresta, I'm looking for a module prestashop 1.7 he can generate a unique code voucher for a virtual product orderes on the shop (he receive the mail after the order with the voucher). This code is not to be use in the online shop but phisically in a shop. Thank you for your help. Best regards

#2 Milosz

Milosz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 12:41 PM

Dear Mypresta, I'm looking for a module prestashop 1.7 he can generate a unique code voucher for a virtual product orderes on the shop (he receive the mail after the order with the voucher). This code is not to be use in the online shop but phisically in a shop. Thank you for your help. Best regards

Hello
if you just want to send random code to the customer after purchase of some specific product
the "cdkeys" module may work as you expect: https://mypresta.eu/...cense-keys.html
this module will send unique cdkey code once customer will purchase "virtual" product and after successfull payment.

With module you can create unlimited number of products with associated "cdkey" groups. Each group can have unlimited number of unique codes.
You -as a shop admin - can view history of purchased codes so you can easily identify if code was purchased, or not.

i think that module will work as you expect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users