This is public support for module to check VAT in VIES and set 0% tax for business. With our module you can automate the process of VAT number verification in VIES european union service. If VAT number will be properly validated - customer can get 0% VAT tax rate if he will purchase as company from country in european union other than country of your business registration.
Photo

VAT not changing to 0%

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ikr

ikr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2022 - 03:07 PM

Hi,

recently i bought your module "European VAT for Company - OSS - one stop shop" and maybe you can help me to make it work.

Currently the problem is, that the module is not changing the VAT rate to 0% if the customer has valid EU VAT number.

The problem is existing for existing customers, after i added the module, and for new customers who are creating new accounts or using guest account.

If i test it from my end it is working perfectly. I tried with both address types 1.Delivery / 2. Invoice

I have the following settings:

Attached File  1.jpg   22.56KB   0 downloads

( https://ibb.co/TgTSHyH )

Additonally, i have two Tax Rules. One time as in the attachment EU VAT for the 0% and one for generall of my home country VAT.

Do i need to consider anything else? Maybe good to know, i dont have any cache tools only the common prestashop cache enabled.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

#2 ikr

ikr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 March 2022 - 12:19 PM

Push

#3 LukasPavlovic

LukasPavlovic

• Moderators
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 March 2022 - 12:12 AM

Hello,

can i ask for url to your website so i will be able to check addon workflow ?

#4 ikr

ikr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2022 - 08:19 AM

sent you PN

#5 ihunt

ihunt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2024 - 09:54 AM

I have the same exact problem on our site www.nailin.ee

Despite many many emails, there is no response from mypresta support since December when we purchased the module.

We still can't get your module working:  "Validate VAT in VIES and set 0% VAT"
Our customer from Finland (we are in Estonia), made an order, filled in her company's VAT number and it was validatedbut still there is Estonian 22% VAT on the invoice.

Below you can see a screenshots that also shows that she got "EU VAT 0%" Customer group and invoice with with 22% VAT (that should be 0% VAT).
osrBKR.jpg

pmMIbT.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users