This is public support for Files upload module. This is the most advanced addon that handles files upload process in prestashop. With this module your customers will have possibility to upload files to their customer accounts, to orders, to cart or to exact products they purchased. You - as an admin controls the way of how module will behave - what file format will be accepted (pdf, jpg, tiff, png etc. - there is no limits - you decide about it), what will be the maximum allowed file size etc. You can even turn on comments feature, approve files etc. Its definitely one from the most advanced file upload module for prestashop.
Photo

Upload form below the description - how to change it ?

upload

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Benji

Benji

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 10:47 AM

Good morning, I have been looking at the "Prestashop Customer Files Upload" module. I have been testing the live demo and I could see that the module is placed below the description, is there a possibility to change its position? On the other hand I have tried to upload several PNG and the thumbnail of the file is broken, could I change it? Finally when I upload the files, I add the product to the cart and when I go to the cart I notice that the images are not related to the product........

#2 Milosz

Milosz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 10:47 AM

Module on product page uses hooks named :

1. displayProductAdditionalInfo

2. displayProductExtraContent (tabs feature on product page)

3. displayProductFooter (currently used position)

you can assign module to one of these default hooks.
the displayProductAdditionalInfo button appears below the "add to cart" button.
optionally you can use custom module hook displayProductPageUploadFormSmall to place module on product page in exact position, but this will require theme's file modification (it is required to add code to run hook).

so, the answer for this question is: YES
you can change position and use one from the default hooks OR use custom hook (thanks to this you can display upload form on exact position on product page).

Finally when I upload the files, I add the product to the cart and when I go to the cart I notice that the images are not related to the product........

i am not sure what happened exactly.
do you associated uploaded files with product(s) ?

On the other hand I have tried to upload several PNG and the thumbnail of the file is broken

I am not sure what you exactly mean by "broken", can you show an example, please ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users