Public support for Google merchant center feed module With this addon you can easily export your shop's products to google. Module gives possibiltiy to export also product variants (combinations) as independent products, you can export size attribute, color attribute etc.
Photo

Empty feed

empty feed

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jmeca

jmeca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2021 - 10:54 AM

Since the last update, (that I have been able to check) when I export the feed it is empty, there is nothing but the first line of titles.

I have no idea what can happen, no matter if I view it online or download the file.

I can remember that before it worked fine, I don't know since which update it doesn't work because I have had the subject a little abandoned.

I use thirtybees 1.2, can you help me please?

https://donmueble.es...feed.php?feed=2

#2 Milosz

Milosz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 11 September 2021 - 10:57 AM

Hi

can you check please attribute selection option for "color" ? do you selected some values there or only one value ?

#3 Milosz

Milosz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 11 September 2021 - 11:03 AM

also, one more question

in back office, when you hit "save and download", is the feed downlaodeD?

#4 Milosz

Milosz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 11 September 2021 - 11:07 AM

one last thing :D sorry for flood :-)

if you expect to download feed immediately, please make sure that option "save to file" is disabled https://i.imgur.com/vEehCTq.png 

this option, when active, will save feed to file located in module directory, feed will not be generated and downlodade.

once you will disable this option - feed will be generated and downloaded by browser

#5 jmeca

jmeca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2021 - 11:17 AM

i have this error in logs:

*ERROR*     2021/09/11 - 12:19:54: Table 'expomueble_es.ps_gms' doesn't exist at line 34 in file modules/gmfeed/model/gms.php

Thank you very much for your help

#6 Milosz

Milosz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 11 September 2021 - 11:18 AM

i have this error in logs:

*ERROR*     2021/09/11 - 12:19:54: Table 'expomueble_es.ps_gms' doesn't exist at line 34 in file modules/gmfeed/model/gms.php

do you reinstalled module in shop's back office?

please uninstall module, then install it again

if you already did this, please check my suggestions above, especially feature that gives possibility to save feed file

#7 jmeca

jmeca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2021 - 11:55 AM

It is already solved, thank you very much for your help.
I think it would also be interesting to create a module for local tabs and google local inventory, being the inventory the same as that of the website.

I do not know if in the same module or in other modules, I would buy it.

Greetings and thanks again.

#8 f.carloni

f.carloni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2021 - 10:58 AM

It also interests me a lot... would it be possible to integrate this functionality into the current module "Prestashop Google merchant center feed"?
Also in my case (and I think for many other shops) the local inventory is the same as the website.

Greetings and thanks,
Fabrizio Carloni.

It is already solved, thank you very much for your help.
I think it would also be interesting to create a module for local tabs and google local inventory, being the inventory the same as that of the website.

I do not know if in the same module or in other modules, I would buy it.

Greetings and thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users