Public support for Related Products Pro module. With this module you can create and display "related products" on product pages. Addon has many visibility conditions and many possibilities of its personalization, thanks to this you will be able to point products to display and display dynamic lists of related products on many product pages in bulk.
Photo

related products is not created after save

related products

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 barnum

barnum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 12:55 PM

Hello Vekia, I've purchased the related products pro module but I could not make it work. I've installed it successfully but when I try to create a related list in one product (in the module tab section in the product) it does not appears although I get that it was saved succesfully saved.

#2 Milosz

Milosz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 12:56 PM

Hello,

but when I try to create a related list in one product (in the module tab section in the product) it does not appears although I get that it was saved succesfully saved.

it might be related to fact that created instance of "related products" is not associated with any product.
module gives possibility to define:
1) what will appear (what products will be displayed)
2) where will appear (what position on product page / cart)
3) when will appear (some conditions like product associations with categories etc.)

we need to focus on point nb 3
the settings of "related products" instance that decides when "related products" instance willl appear are available in "visibility conditions" section: https://i.imgur.com/cCLI2C4.png 
if you created instance of "related products" that is not associated with any product, you can display "all related products instances" you created with this button: https://i.imgur.com/7zIeqag.png 

please make sure that you hit "save" button below configuration form :) i think that this was the source of the problem :)

FdjOa97.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users