Public support for Related Products Pro module. With this module you can create and display "related products" on product pages. Addon has many visibility conditions and many possibilities of its personalization, thanks to this you will be able to point products to display and display dynamic lists of related products on many product pages in bulk.
Photo

related products carousel do not work

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 claudio

claudio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2021 - 11:53 PM

Greetings!
Actually your module is not working correctly as it is not taking effect at front end when we do any changes also it not working well with warehouse theme. Simple "standard" block without carousel works fine, but when i activate carousel it just does not work at all. What i did wrong? Also - can we create universal rules for all products instead of defining related products on every single product level and can we have the option to show tag wise products as well?

#2 Milosz

Milosz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 23 August 2021 - 11:54 PM

To activate "carousel", and if your theme does not have a module nor does not support "light slider" you need to activate this option: https://i.imgur.com/dYlM72s.png (its on module configuration page under modules > modules manager). The result will be working carousel and design equal to the design of your shop's warehouse theme. 

Also - can we create universal rules for all products instead of defining related products on every single product level and can we have the option to show tag wise products as well?

module has "visibility conditions" where you can create "related products" instance that can appear on specific product pages but also on many product pages including "everywhere (on all products pages)".
available "visibility conditions" are:

• everywhere Turn this option on if you want to display this list of products on each product page
  • Product pages Turn this option on if you want to display this list of related products on selected product pages
  • Categories Turn this option on if you want to display this list of related products on product pages associated with selected category
  • Manufacturers Turn this option on if you want to display this list of related products on product pages associated with selected manufacturers
  • Features Turn this option on if you want to display this list of related products on product pages associated with selected features

so i confirm, with module you can create "related products" instance that will appear on many product pages. You do not have to it individually for each product.

best regards
milos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users