Hi, my shop is a PS 1.6. I have a question before buying a module. Let's say I have a mutliple products "computers" built with POWER SUPPLY A (configured as Attribute : POWER SUPPLY, value : A). In order to change the price of this attibute value everywhere, I have to change its price on every single product, then regenerate the combinations. With one of your modules (Mass Price change pro ?), would I be able to change the price of one attribute value globally, in order to impact the price of all combinations of all products having this attribute value ?
Change price of one attribute value globally
Posted 30 September 2022 - 07:48 AM
would I be able to change the price of one attribute value
The key problem is in fact that in prestashop attributes does not have prices.
In context of your case, in prestashop we have two prices:
1) base price of product
2) "price affect" value of combiantion (it affects base price of product)
so, there is no "attribute price" but an "price affect" value of product combination. It can increase product price or decrease it.
if you expect to change the "price affect" value of combinations that have selected attribute, mass price change module can do it. The "price affect" value of combination can be increased or decreased.
This is how to do it:
- firstly select products by attribute and point attribute(s): https://i.imgur.com/XgGTvar.png (if you will point more attributes, module will change "price" of products that have at least one selected attribute value)
- in second step decide if you wan to increase or decrease prices by percentage value or amount: https://i.imgur.com/ZVUQwYt.png
- point that you expect to change the "price affect" value, so select the "change price of product's combinations": https://i.imgur.com/JzyQuef.png
- set value of increasement/decreasement and press "alter prices" button
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users