Public support for Related Products Pro module. With this module you can create and display "related products" on product pages. Addon has many visibility conditions and many possibilities of its personalization, thanks to this you will be able to point products to display and display dynamic lists of related products on many product pages in bulk.
Photo

Related products pro in warehouse theme

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Chloe

Chloe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2021 - 09:43 AM

I want to buy your related product modules but before I buy want to make sure that it work well with warehouse theme design

#2 Milosz

Milosz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 17 August 2021 - 09:44 AM

Hello
module "related products pro" has support of warehouse theme.
to use it in this template you will need to open configuration page of this addon (main configuration page) and switch option "custom theme support" to warehouse, as i show on screenshot: 

WNbYqR2.png

warehouse theme is very specific template, files structure of this template is different than default "classic" theme. This is why it was required to add  support of this specific files structure to module as independent theme. When you will switch option i mentioned above to "warehouse" - module will start to work with this theme properly.

best regards
milos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users