Can i show the module for product page only?
Posted 12 March 2022 - 11:54 AM
yes, i confirm that you can configure it to make it appear (a bar where customer can click and check for its vies number) on product page only.
there are two possible ways to achieve what you expect:
- positions that are available on product page only
https://i.imgur.com/Sd1dZcH.png - this option when is active will make module visible for users on product page only. So - if you will activate only this option - module will appear on product page only
- positions that are available on all pages in shop
https://i.imgur.com/CGOiA1M.png - this option when is active will make module visible for users on all pages in shop: homepage, categories, products, cms pages etc.
If you wish to have module in heading bar but only on product pages - you can use "exceptions" feature that is available in prestashop by default.
To make it appear on product page only:
- please go to design > positions,
- search there for list of modules named "displayBanner" and hit "edit" button near the "european vat for company" module: https://i.imgur.com/XURjKDP.png
- you will be redirected to page where you can specify the pages for which you do not want the module to be displayed. Select there everything except "Product": https://i.imgur.com/hw1szDp.png
- save changes (that's all, module will appear in heading bar on product pages only)
Can it just use the VAT field under addresses?
It does it
the idea of module workflow is:
- customer that is not logged to its account or do not have any defined address in cart (guest checkout) uses a bar where module allows to check VAT number in VIES and get 0% tax rates https://i.imgur.com/CQjIK9D.png
- customer that is logged and/or goes through checkout - module uses VAT number provided in address form (delivery address or invoice address - you can decide about it which one will be used to check VAT number in VIES: https://i.imgur.com/wFNAZFM.png
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users